Monday, January 8, 2018

DIY GLITTER CHAIR TUTORIAL

                             Can I just say O.M.G!!!SPARKLE BABY!!!


"Lilly of the Alley"{my homes name} is getting her vintage baroque furniture she so desperately needs. I found this chair and a matching couch on craigslist, but needed to be recovered. I have 2 toddlers, so I don't want to spend the time and money on reupholstering just yet...I will when the kids get older, or so I thought. This was going to be a temporary fix until I saw how beautiful it turned out.Honestly I can't imagine any other furniture I could or would like better.. I have a tutorial on you tube if you are interested.. click on above picture...
                             BEFORE...


AFTER...




                                                    I LOVE GLITTER!!







Looks a bit blotchy here as it was not fully dry yet...


                         I mixed half champagne color, and half pink color glitter


Close up of glitter....


         Now onto the couch....