Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pink reloved repurposed Appliances

My kitchen is sooooo small, with only one cupboard, there is only room for necessities aka food. This means all my appliances have to be out...It is soo hard finding pretty appliances to match my romantic rose kitchen and being a thrifty gal with a love for vintage , most of mine are thrift store finds like the crock pot, and old Osterizer blender.

 All of these are painted with spray can auto paint, The finish is amazing, they will color~match any color you want. I chose Annie Sloan Antoinette color for mine ....I just decoupaged rose pictures printed on my computer using exterior Mod Podge. You could use waterslide decals from Ebay also....Graphics Fairy has great old rose high resolution images for printing...


                                                                       Before.....
                                                                        Ater......