Thursday, November 14, 2013

Glamping: Bitches with Hitches

 

  I had the most AMAZING photographer doing a photoshoot for my little Cinderella. It was a day I will never forget.  I truly am flabbergasted and floored by the beauty of their photos and slideshow. Words honestly can’t express how happy I was to see them, and how grateful I am for their presence, patience in all our crazy foolishness, and coming into my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you !

  Not only are the pictures amazing, but this husband and wife team (Gloria and Ron ) are great people down to their core. The extra special time and effort they put into the shoot, pictures and video was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. It was a joy for me to work with such dedicated and talented photographers. I love each and every picture, and will cherish them forever.Thanks for the memories, thanks for the fun .

To see lots more pictures of my photoshoot, and others  stop by their Facebook page, and tell em Suzy sent ya! 
https://www.facebook.com/ColorfulDreams4UPhotography


                               





Smooches! xoxoxoxo